What problems should be paid attention to during the application of organic fertilizers?
Organic fertilizers have a stable and mild fertilizer effect, and relatively slow changes in the soil's solution level will not cause dehydration and death of plants. After high-temperature rot and fermentation treatment, the soil is not fermented like untreated farm manure, which rots the roots of plants.
What problems should be paid attention to when applying organic fertilizer?
1. Minimize the death of microorganisms in fertilizers during application. Avoid direct sunlight, operate in a cool place during seed dressing, sow seeds immediately after seed dressing and immediately cover the soil. Generally, organic fertilizer cannot be mixed with harmful pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
2. Apply different organic fertilizers according to local conditions. For example, rhizobia fertilizers should be widely used on legume crops, and phosphorus- and potassium-resolving microbial fertilizers should be applied to soils with high nutrient potential.
3. Use organic fertilizer of qualified quality. Products with low quality, the number of effective live bacteria can not reach the specified index, the content of miscellaneous bacteria is high or the expiration date has not been applied.
4. Create a suitable soil environment. Application on acid soil should neutralize soil acidity before application. When the soil is too dry, it should be poured in time. After heavy rains, the field water should be eliminated in time to improve the permeability of the soil.
What should I do if I apply too much?
1. Ventilation should be strengthened to avoid the spread of gas damage. The ammonia produced by the organic fertilizer during the rot process cannot volatilize. Therefore, when the phenomenon of smoked seedlings occurs, the number and time of air release should be increased to expel the ammonia gas out of the shed in time to avoid the occurrence of gas damage.
2. Increase the application of fertilizer for rooting and root protection. The functional product of rooting and root protection with water flushing can reduce the impact of unrotted organic fertilizer on the root system. At the same time, functional fertilizers such as biological bacterial fertilizer can inhibit root diseases. Infection.