What is "bacterial fertilizer"? This article is the clearest!
Bacterial fertilizer, as the name suggests, is bacteria + fertilizer. Bacteria are various beneficial microorganisms. The fertilizer can be organic fertilizer or inorganic fertilizers such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and trace elements.
There are 3 types of bacterial manure:
Microbial inoculant (microbial inoculant): live bacteria + carrier
Compound microbial fertilizer: live bacteria + chemical fertilizer
Bio-organic fertilizer: live bacteria + organic fertilizer (packaging)
According to functional characteristics:
It can be divided into rhizobia bacteria agent, nitrogen-fixing bacteria agent, phosphate-dissolving microbial agent, silicate microbial agent, photosynthetic bacteria agent, organic material decomposing agent, probiotic agent, mycorrhizal agent, bioremediation bacteria Agent.
Products by dosage form:
Can be divided into liquid, powder, granular type.
Because each kind of bacteria has different functions, if you want to use the bacteria fertilizer well, you must first understand what the bacteria is used for.
1. Bacillus subtilis: increase crop stress resistance and nitrogen fixation.
2. Bacillus megaterium: Phospholysis (phosphorus bacteria), has a good effect of degrading organic phosphorus in soil.
3. Jelly-like bacillus: dissolve potassium and release soluble phosphorus and potassium elements and trace elements in calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, zinc, molybdenum, manganese and so on.
4. Bacillus licheniformis: disease resistance, kill harmful bacteria,
5. Bacillus thuringiensis: Insecticidal (including root-knot nematodes), has specific toxic and killing activity on arthropods such as Lepidoptera.
6. Bacillus sp.: root promotion, sterilization and degradation of heavy metals,
7. Glial bacillus: It has the functions of dissolving phosphorus, releasing potassium and fixing nitrogen, secretes various enzymes, and enhances the resistance of crops to some diseases.
8. Streptomyces jingyangensis: It has the ability to enhance soil fertility and stimulate crop growth.
9. Mycorrhizal fungi: expand the absorption surface of the root system and increase the absorption capacity of elements (especially phosphorus) outside the absorption range of the original root hairs.
10. Brown nitrogen-fixing bacteria: fix free nitrogen in the air to increase production.
11. Photosynthetic flora: is the main force to fertilize the soil and promote the growth of animals and plants.
12. Bacillus coagulans: can reduce harmful gases such as ammonia and hydrogen sulfide in the environment. Increase the content of amino acids in fruits.
13. Aspergillus oryzae: Make the organic matter in the straw become the nutrient required for plant growth, improve the soil organic matter and improve the soil structure.
14. Paecilomyces lilacinus: It has control effects on various nematodes, and it is the most promising biocontrol agent for controlling root-knot nematodes.