During the application of bacterial manure, the following 7 points must be noted
1. According to the actual conditions in the field, it is not suitable to apply biological bacterial fertilizer to soil with high sulfur content and rust paddy field, because sulfur can kill biological bacteria.
2. The best temperature for applying bacterial fertilizer according to soil moisture is 25℃～27℃, lower than 5℃, higher than 45℃, the application effect is poor. At the same time, the soil moisture suitable for nitrogen-fixing bacteria should be about 60%, that is, the soil moisture that is dry and wet is the most suitable.
3. Cannot be mixed with other pesticides. To prevent the death of live bacteria, be careful not to mix with fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, and sulfurized fertilizers, such as potassium sulfate, and straw ash, because these drugs and fertilizers are easy to kill Biological bacteria. During application, if the application of bacterial fertilizer is inconsistent with pest control and weeding, the bacterial fertilizer can be applied first, and the herbicide can be applied after 48 hours. If mixing seeds, do not mix with the seeds that have been mixed with fungicides. At the same time, it should be prevented from being mixed with unripe farm manure, because the farm manure will ferment during the rot process, which will directly kill the biological bacteria.
4. When mixing with chemical fertilizers, it should be noted that the amount of chemical fertilizers should not be too large. High-concentration chemical substances have a toxic effect on the microorganisms in the bacterial manure. Pay special attention that they cannot be mixed with alkaline fertilizers such as ammonium bicarbonate and physiological alkaline fertilizers such as sodium nitrate.
5. According to the amount of measures, the application of biological bacterial fertilizers to the fields that have used chemical fertilizers for many years cannot reduce the application of chemical fertilizers and organic fertilizers. Because the crops depend on chemical fertilizers, the use of biological bacterial fertilizers instead of nitrogen fertilizers cannot be adapted at once. Therefore, The agency should replace 30%, 40% and 60% in the first, second and third years. Phosphorus and potassium fertilizers can only make up, not reduce.
6. Biological bacterial fertilizer is not fast-acting fertilizer according to the time, so it is best to apply it 7 to 10 days before the critical period of crop nutrition and the mass absorption period.
7. Different types of bacterial fertilizers should not be mixed. At present, there are many types of bacterial fertilizers on the market, and the active bacteria contained in them are different. It is not clear whether they have a counteracting effect. If they resist each other, it will reduce the fertilizer efficiency.